For Serious? For Serious?

lol

Awesome.
I LOL'D hard when the green fella popped up.
I dont know why..

TjA responds:

lol, i wish you hadn't seen this. reminds me of how little ive progressed.

Dom Tolem:head redeemer Dom Tolem:head redeemer

Well done.

Ok, it's very late on to review this submission, and i'm not even sure you'll read this. I was browsing through my old BBS posts and I came across your thread where frankly I had been a bit of an asshole. Fair enough, I believe i was right saying your movie didn't deserve it's own thread made by you, but I truely believed this movie would be a piece of shit, which it wasn't. I shouldn't have been such a down pull on your aspirations of being a flash artist, and with a bit of improvement of characters there's definantly talent there. Still, a score of 4/5 is a bit much for this, surely :P.

tomylee responds:

Lol, thanks for your review :).
Sure i will read it, i usually check my submissions everyday =).
I was a n00b when i made this, i made all frame by frame!. Not with tweens like madness, that´s why the result wasnt perfect. It took me 4 months, and a total of 4500 frames of animation =D.
thank you for your review, i really appreciate :P.
But i think it deserve its score >=D
- tomylee >=)

Never Forget: 911 Never Forget: 911

Hmm

Tired of all you submissions being blammed? I know, google 911, fade pictures of something dramatic that happened and pretend you cared, finally, top it off with a couple of random phrases, such as 'Never forget' or '1 day can make a difference'. Noone will ever forget with retards like you constantly bringin it up.
You're fucking heartless. None of the families will care or even know you made a tribute, this isn't going to make them or anyone around them feel better, it's just an easy high score submission.

I-R-GOD responds:

No, that isn't why I submitted this. My friends dad died that day, and I did this for him. And if no one cares about it, why do tributes get through?

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Fucking genius.

I love you.

Do you like cheese? Do you like cheese?

hehe

Lacked the art, but damn if it wasn't funny :D

Great submission, keep at it man :)

Frosty - HELLA GOOD Frosty - HELLA GOOD

Wow

I love it. Make more :3

Mad World Collab Mad World Collab

I loved it :O

Finally.. it was all worth it.. :D

Not much more to say..

Great work, by everyone..

38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

Wow

A masterpiece in itself, but looking at how much more realistic your animations are is lovely :D, A nice song accompanied with cool, short, random bits of film, which i undertsand were not meant to tell a story, but showcase your improvement..

Good work, -jedihampster//a-z

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

wow

Finally ;).

Great work.. not much more to say..

-Pea lock

WoW - Cloudsong WoW - Cloudsong

hey

Ultimate shadow, he never said anything about him making the audio

" I present to you "World of Warcraft - Cloudsong" an animation I made to an audio clip on the net" So please shut up you retard.