remix web head remix web head

Hmm

Being honest, it's the same old tired style, but with a twist.
The drawing was pretty well done, and the random feature stopped me closing it straight off. Still, nothing too new or original, hope to see more original work from you.

Madagascar Soundboard Madagascar Soundboard

God damn it.

I was making a madagascar soundboard for my brother, and i was going to submit it in the next few day's, beaten, you bastard <3.

Submission :

Overall pretty good, some of the saounds i would liked to have seen weren't there :(, but still nice, just a question, what software did you use to rip the sounds? As they are very good quality.

overall 4/5

(This is EFR on another account, Can't be arsed to log out)

Frenzy responds:

I, actually, went to moviewavs.com, and downloaded the sounds. Thanks for the 4/5!

.frenZy.

Defend Earth Defend Earth

wow

this has so much potential, but i believe yougot bored with it, or something, but please, finish this, put more effort into it and youre guaranteed a score of 3.00+. it was a good game, but the concept dragged a little, a little story would be nice, and something other than just clicking the ships aswell, i also lookforward to being able to buy more stuff.

Africa Safari Shooter Africa Safari Shooter

hmm

it was a great game.. but.. not really for me..

Blot goes to Hell! Blot goes to Hell!

WOW

Its this kind of stuff that should stay on ng definantly... Absolutely brilliant , i love the drawing style.. keep up the good work

World Domination World Domination

This game rocks

Anyone who sez this is crap should be arrested and tortured................well at least shouted at

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

how

HOW DO YOU GET UNITS??? btw this ghame rtox

Kirby's Star Scramble v2 Kirby's Star Scramble v2

Sorry but.........

That pretty much sucked.Well its probably just coz im not really a kirby fan but i didnt like it very well :/

Stick RPG Stick RPG